Purchase, Quality Control, Safety Foods
Fresh young coconut
Japan, Korea, Hong Kong.
- Naturally fat-free and contains an excellent balance of important electrolytes such as Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, and Phosphorous that can replenish your electrolytes during a sweltering day or strenuous work-out.
- Excellent Source of Vitamins, Minerals and other nutrients.
- Help maintain good cardiovascular health
- Help rehydrate the body quickly and digestive Problems
- Help with acne, age spots, wrinkles, and other skin problem
HOW TO STORE
Store in the refrigerator after opening, room temperature before opening/cracking
HOW TO SELECT
Choose heavy coconuts with no cracks, mold or soft wet spots. If you give the Young Coconut a shake, it should be full of liquid with no air inside, so it shouldn’t slosh too much.
To open a Young Coconut, you will need a strong, large knife. Make 4 deep, straight cuts around the pointed top (about 2 inches from the point) in a square shape. Then pry off the tip.
For best results, the water from a fresh coconut should be consumed shortly after being exposed to air due to the possible loss of important nutrients.
Nothing takes you on a tropical escape like drinking the delicious, refreshing water out of a fresh young coconut !