MANGO (HOA LOC & CAT CHU)
Harvesting, Purchasing, Quality Control, Safety Foods, Packing
Vapor Heat Treatment (VHT)
Korea, HongKong, USA, Canada....
- Fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free
- Contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals that keep your immune system healthy
- A very good source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin-C and vitamin-E.
- Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin-A and flavonoids like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin that help in promoting good eye sight, fights dry eyes and also prevent night blindness
- Mango fruit is rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber that help in weight loss and digestion
- Fresh mango is a rich source of potassium, which is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps to control heart rate and blood pressure
- Mango fruit has been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers
HOW TO STORE
Keep unripe mangoes at room temperature to ripen until it has reached its desired ripeness
Ripe mangoes should be kept in the refrigerator for longer-lasting freshness.
HOW TO SELECT
HOW TO SELECT
Choose ones with intact skin without any bruises or cuts.
Green refers to an unripe mango, not to a mango with green skin. Always use sense of touch to judge the ripeness of a mango.
Wash mangoes in cold running water in order to remove dust/dirt and any surface chemical residue. Mop dry its outer skin using a soft cloth. Mango fruit should be eaten all alone without any seasonings/additions to experience its rich flavor.